Photo Capture Event
RightBooth lets your users take a set of photos from a webcam or a DSLR camera.
Before each video photo is taken you have options to include any of the following:
Opposite is an example of what can happen during a photo capture sequence, with RightBooth configured for touchscreen input...
When the photo capture sequence is finshed, you have options to perform any of the following:
- Show the photo(s) to the user
- Let users re-take one or more photos if they are not happy with them
- Apply various photo filter effects
- Draw or sign on each photo using on-screen drawing tools
- Upload the photos to a cloud storage account
- Email the photo(s) to the user and/or a set of other email addresses
- Print one or more copies of the photo(s) using a photo print layout design or your choice
- Publish the photo(s) to a removable device