New Features in RightBooth 7
More RightBooth Media Library Folders and Files
The Media Library ships with all the version 6 library files plus the following additional folders and files:
Additional Features and Improvements over RightBooth Version 6
- The main RightBooth 7 installer now includes the full Media Library.
- FTP file uploading features
- Version 7 updates are now small installer files that contain only the modified files which provides a more efficient update experience.
- .Webm video files can now be played on event screens within the RightBooth 7 video item.
- You can now choose to show the most recently entered email addresses on the User Details screen. Ideal for returning users.
- The RightBooth web browser now uses GPU rendering for improved performance.
- The number of buttons, labels and images that are permitted on each event screen has been increased from 20 to 50.
- Added the 'Missing file' message. When an event screen is trying to display an image or a video file that is missing from the computer it will display the full path and filename of the missing file.
- Clicking the 'Add images' button in the Screen Designer now takes you to the Media Library for immediate multiple image selection.
- Images are now initially added to event screens at their original sizes.
- Clicking the 'Add video' button in the Screen Designer now takes you to the file selection dialog for immediate video file selection.
- By default, the 'Choose recording' screen is not included when creating a single type event.
- The default web browser properties have been changed to: Browse: Web page, Scrollbars: None.
- Added the properties: 'Repeat', 'Repeat Delay' and 'Hide at End' to animated gifs ( on the Screen Editor Properties panel ).
- Improvements have been made to the timing between showing the 'Take photo' screen and the camera sound playing.
- 2 video items can now be added to each event screen.
- New keyboard short cuts added to the Screen Editor.
- When opening a version 6 event file you will be prompted to upgrade the event to the version 7 file format, and all the file references contained within it will be altered to point to the new RightBooth 7 Media Library.
Bug fixes Since Version 6
- Sequence item positions are now correctly maintained when the 'Reset list to start' property is not ticked.
- RightBooth now correctly closes the main event window when using the Windows Alt-F4 key combination. This fixes the problem where RightBooth could be left running in a completely hidden state.
- Allow webcam items to immediately appear in the Screen editor after they have been added or pasted onto an event screen.
- Include various Spanish translations that were previously missing from the RightBooth Spanish version.
- Prevent the RightBooth web browser locking up when switching between the Screen Editor session and the Play mode session.
- Block all popups and page navigation when setting the web browser property: Browse - Web page.
- The Video Sequence item now works correctly when using the property: 'Show 1 only'. This also helps to facilitate Mirror Booth events showing a different animation each time round the event loop.