Using a DSLR Camera in RightBooth 6
- RightBooth 6 uses a customised version of the excellent digicamControl software for all its DSLR functionality.
OK. The first thing to say is that we have not tested RightBooth 6 with every make and model of DSLR camera listed on the digicamControl website, so even if your DSLR is stated as being supported, it may not be fully supported through the RightBooth-to-digcamControl interface.
Will your DSLR camera work in RightBooth?
The simple answer is we don't know for sure, so the easiest way to find out is to test it as follows...
- Download the evaluation version of RightBooth 6
- Start RightBooth
- Click the Help button on the RightBooth main screen
- In the RightBooth Help file, read the following sections:
- 'Using a DSLR camera with RightBooth' and
- 'DSLR Settings'
- Try it !
And we'd love to know how you get on with your make and model of DSLR in RightBooth
Note: We have fully tested the Nikon D7100 and we can confirm that this camera is fully compatible with RightBooth 6 for recording videos and taking photos.
We also know of customers who are successfully using the following cameras with RightBooth 6:
- Canon 1000D
- Canon 1100D
- Nikon D3300
REMEMBER: If you don't have a DSLR camera, RightBooth 6 continues to allow you to use your webcam for your video recording and photo captures, in the same way as previous versions of RightBooth.