- Included an improved Video Renderer for Windows 7 and 8. This will help to improve the video video recording performance on these newer operating systems.
- Increased the default size of video preview window.
- The software now defaults to using the better quality Windows Media Video 9 codec for video recording.
- Bug fix: Removed the Countdown audio beep feature as this could cause the audio to be out of sync in recorded video files. If you are using an older version of RightBooth, we recommend that your turn off the Countdown Beep feature in RightBooth settings.
- All new video adjustment settings are now optional.
- All video adjustment settings now reflect the same settings found in the webcam driver software.
- Added new webcam video adjustment settings for Exposure, Gain and White Balance.
This version also now turns off any Automatic webcam settings relating to Exposure, Gain, White Balance, Brightness, Contrast, Hue and Saturation.
Added new Video Adjustment settings: Brightness, Contrast, Hue and Saturation.
The new settings are a replacement for the Greyscale and Video effects settings (Lightness, Darkness, Contrast and Saturation) from earlier versions.
The new settings provide improved performance when recording video files as they directly alter the camera hardware rather than applying modification filters to the recording data stream.
In order to achieve Greyscale video, you now set the new Saturation slider to 0.