- Modified the text layout to accommodate Portrait orientation displays.
- Modified the Wizard screens to provide better support for both 96dpi and 120dpi font size modes
- Modified the default font sizes to better accommodate different screen resolutions.
- Added a 'Top margin' setting to Wizard step 9 to allow lowering the video window on the session screen.
- Allowed any installed font to be chosen in Wizard step 10.
- Bug fix. Video and Photo choice indicator arrows not aligning with text on the session screen.
- Bug fix. Video and Photo choices were opposite way round.
In the RightBooth settings there is an option to select 'Button' as the user input method. This lets you to provide your users with a USB button to control the RightBooth session.
Asking your users to press a button is often an easier option than asking them to click the mouse or press the spacebar on the keyboard.
RightBooth software installer version 1.0.7 (or later) includes a USB button configuration file: rightbooth.ubn which you will find in your RightBooth installation folder. You can load this file into the USB Button Configuration Utility in order to set your USB button to work correctly with RightBooth.
The configuration utility can be downloaded from www.usbbutton.com.