- Added an option to exit a session using a sequence of mouse clicks or screen touches. This can be useful in situations where there is no keyboard attached to the computer and you (as the administrator of the system) wish to exit the recording session.
- Added an option to show or hide the onscreen keyboard.
- Bug fix: Corrected the text caret input focus when entering user names and email addresses.
- Bug fix: Prevented the Cancel button from being hidden after entering an incorrect email address.
Added the option to Show count down for first photo only – If you have chosen to show a count down, and the number of photos is set to 2 or more, then ticking this option will cause the count down to be shown only once at the start of each photo batch, hence providing a speedier photo capture session for your users.
Added the ability to set the countdown to video and photo recordings to 1,2,3 or 4 seconds.
Bug fix: Prevent program from crashing when selecting 'Background Image' in the Print Layout Designer.
- Added settings to enable RightBooth files to be automatically uploaded to a cloud storage folder such as DropBox.
- Added instructions on how to automate the process of publishing RightBooth files to social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube.