- Added a new 'Audio input level' setting to control the mic input level. This setting can be optionally set and then will be applied at the start of each video recording.
- Bug fix: Prevent program crash when switching between certain combinations of webcam.
- Added Right click menu features when editing objects in the Screen Designer.
- Allow multi-line event title text to be entered in the Event Wizard.
- Automatically increase text object heights whenever text clipping is detected.
- Remember Toolbox positions in the Screen Designer.
- Bug fix: Multi-line event title text is now saved correctly.
- Added the feature to play audio files during the countdown to the start of each video and photo recording.
This feature supports playing simple beeps and clicks and support the playing of spoken number files 4... 3... 2... 1 in a variety of styles. Users can also add their own recorded speech files to be used during the countdown
To do this, place your chosen .WAV files in the folder: Documents\RightBooth4 Library\Audio\Countdown. If you want to use your own spoken voice files for the countdown, create a new sub folder in the aforementioned folder, ensuring the sub folder starts with the single word ‘voice’ (e.g. ‘voice german’). Then add a separate .WAV file in this folder for each spoken number, naming them 1.wav, 2.wav, 3.wav and 4.wav respectively. Ensure any file you use is no more than ¾ second duration.
- Added the option to save user's photo print-outs as image files, along with the individual captured images. This feature is useful when users might require further copies of their photos after the event.
- Allow the 'Printing' screen to show after taking photos.
- Prevent a program crash caused by missing fonts when moving event files between systems.