In this release:
- The video recording engine has been updated to incorporate a newer Intel Integrated Performance Primitives library (IPP v8). This provides performance improvements in areas such as video image and video frame processing, video resizing, mirroring, and colour conversion.
- Added an error reporting function for capturing any session recording errors. This allows you to stay informed if any video recording errors happen.
- Added an optional 'Stop Session code'. Now, rather than pressing the Esc key, you can alternatively choose to enter a 3 digit code in order to stop the session.
- Added various warning messages relating to changing the video and photo recording settings.
- Bug fix: Photos are now captured at the specified photo capture size. Previously they were being captured at the specified video recording size.
- Add Width and Height sizer boxes for selected objects in the Session Designer.
- Add Width and Height sizer boxes for the background image in the Photo Layout Designer.
- Allow independent positioning and attributes for the 'Get Ready' and 'Speak Now' text objects in the Session Designer.
- The evaluation version of the software no longer limits the number of recordings that can be made with it, but all videos and photos recorded with the evaluation version will contain a watermark.