Answers To Forum Questions
A number of questions were recently posted on the RightBooth Facebook forum.
Here are the questions, together with the answers:
- How to take one photo and print at 10x15cm?
- How to make and use your own print layouts?
- How to sign and draw on a photo?
- How to give the user a choice of green screen backgrounds?
- How to make a menu for games?
- How to add games other than those in the RightBooth Media Library?
- Are there any 'printing' animations or 'countdown' animations?
The RightBooth Media Library comes with a limited number of video animations that can be included on your event screens. They are all installed in the following folder:
RightBooth is able to play many video file types including MP4, AVI and WMV files, so it will be able to play most files that can be obtained from any of the companies who specialise in creating video animations for mirror booths and photo booths, such as:
Mirror Booth Animations
Simply search the Internet for 'animations for mirror booths'
- Is there a way to share photos to Instagram, Facebook or Whatsapp?
RightBooth can currently send files by email, upload files to websites via SFTP, copy files to network folders and upload files to cloud storage services such as Google Drive and DropBox.
Sharing files directly from RightBooth onto social media sites is currently not available but we continue to research this feature. However, it can be achieved using tools like IFTTT and Zapier that can automate the transfer of files uploaded by RightBooth to cloud storage drives, then onto social media accounts. Further information is available in the RightBooth User Manual.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.