In this release:
- The video recording engine has been updated to incorporate a newer Intel Integrated Performance Primitives library (IPP v8). This provides performance improvements in areas such as video image and video frame processing, video resizing, mirroring, and colour conversion.
- Added an error reporting function for capturing any session recording errors. This allows you to stay informed if any video recording errors happen.
- Added an optional 'Stop Session code'. Now, rather than pressing the Esc key, you can alternatively choose to enter a 3 digit code in order to stop the session.
- Added various warning messages relating to changing the video and photo recording settings.
- Bug fix: Photos are now captured at the specified photo capture size. Previously they were being captured at the specified video recording size.