rightbooth version 3.3 released
In this release:
- The video recording engine has been updated to incorporate a newer Intel Integrated Performance Primitives library (IPP v8). This provides performance improvements in areas such as video image and video frame processing, video resizing, mirroring, and colour conversion.
- Added an error reporting function for capturing any session recording errors. This allows you to stay informed if any video recording errors happen.
- Added an optional 'Stop Session code'. Now, rather than pressing the Esc key, you can alternatively choose to enter a 3 digit code in order to stop the session.
- Added various warning messages relating to changing the video and photo recording settings.
- Bug fix: Photos are now captured at the specified photo capture size. Previously they were being captured at the specified video recording size.
7/7/2014 02:14:40 pm
Sorry to say but downloaded several other similar applications and found them to be much much better and alot easier to configure and to use. Unfortuantely will only give rightbooth a 5 out of 10 and will let friends know via facebook. I just cannot recommend it to others sorry. I wonder if the feedback is from real people who have tried/used rightbooth!!!
7/7/2014 04:00:07 pm
I can assure you that the comments and testimonials on our site are genuine, some have come from customers and some from guests at events where RightBooth has been used.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.