- Added a 'More images' button in the RightBooth Image Library to allow browsing the computer for background images that are not located in the library itself.
- Added a choice of video players for use in video playback. Choose between:
1) the RightBooth player (the default) OR
2) the Windows media player.
If video recordings playback with a black screen, it may be solved by switching to a different video player.
This option is available in the RightBooth Video Input settings.
- Added a 'Settings location' button allowing you to quickly access the folder containing the RightBooth Settings4.txt file.
- In Keyboard input mode, prevent the keyboards Auto Key Repeat from rapidly progressing through event screens when pressing and holding the spacebar.
- The 'Recording type' selection in the Event Wizard now works correctly.